Fracino Atlantis TabletopBuy for
This latest innovation builds on the Fracino mission to be a one-stop shop for all beverage making equipment. True to the brand, Atlantis is excellent value for money, compact, stylish, robust and reliable.
Atlantis is a high volume hot water system designed to cope with strenuous demands of busy tea rooms, cafes and hotels. The machine has 19 litre boiler giving an immediate draw off of 15 litres of hot water and produces 108 litres of hot water per hour* - the most powerful hot water system of its kind on the market.
Atlantis is designed and manufactured by Fracino in the UK, using world-class engineering, the latest production methods and state-of-the-art technology.
- Slim-line design constructed entirely in stainless steel-chassis, case and drip tray.
- Top quality stainless steel 19 litre boiler.
- Water temperature and level controlled by a sealed electronic control board.
- External programming operation to ensure electronics are protected.
- Continuous hot water flow on 6 kw version.
- Uniquely designed, durable, non-drip tap with ergonomic handle.
- Mains on/off switch and heating and filling neon indicator lights.
- Low water level and high temperature cut-out safety features.
- Time controlled cut-out prevents boiler from over-filing.
- Connection to mains water is located under the machine for neat installation and positioning flush to the wall.
- Slide-in drip tray.
- Water temperature pre-set at 90c.
- Adjustable temperature – parameters can be set between 80-95c.
- Robust, durable and easy to service and maintain.
280 x 500 x 600mm (w – d – h)
Boiler Capacity: 19 Litres
Element Rating/Power Supply: 3.6kW, 13/30 amp
Hot Water per Hour: 41/108 Litres