Fracino Romano - 2 GroupBuy for
If you need any help or advice choosing the right machine please call us on: 0870 168 0828
The Romano is a powerful marriage of style and award-winning technology.
Combining world-class engineering skills and state of the art production methods with timeless design, the Romano is available with 1, 2, or 3 coffee making groups, hot water outlets fitted with anti-splash nozzles and steam tubes for frothing milk.
The Romano – developed out of Fracino’s extensive research and development programme –features an illuminated polished stainless steel back panel and highly polished curved side panels.
An exquisite marbled effect in midnight quartz corian on the base is complemented by the aluminium flecked steam and water valves and the uniquely styled filter holder handles.
Boasting all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, the Romano’s classic curves, stunning retro-styling and contemporary materials guarantee the ultimate bar furniture.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating solid brass handles.
- Brass bodied group with stainless spray head, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Chassis, drip tray, cup warmer, steam and water tubes are constructed in stainless steel.
- LCD display allows programming of coffee volumes, automatic group cleaning cycles and drinks counter, together with diagnostics information - available only on electronic model.
This model comes with all of the standard features, along with the following additional features:
- Number of drinks made from each button
- Cumulative total of drinks made from each button
- Litres of water used for each button
- Low level water detection as protection for the element
- The display can be set to show the name of the coffee bar or restaurant
- There is a pre infusion function to create the perfect espresso drink
- Water consumption for replacement of water filter
- Alarm signal for boiler refilling time-out
- Flow meter alarm
- Automatic group cleaning cycle
- Language options for the display are available in English, Italian, French and German
If you would like to include delivery, installation, 12 months parts, labour & training by Francino, please select the option below.
*Image displayed is 'Electronic' model.
800 x 550 x 565mm (w – d – h)
Cups per Hour = Cappuccino / Espresso: 240 / 400
Boiler Capacity: 14 Litres
Standard Element Rating Power Supply: 4000 watts / 13 amp, 7500 watts / 30 amp
Alternative Element Rating(s) Power Supply: 4000 watts / 20 amp
Hot Water per Hour: 60/80 Litres
Installation Requirements: 15mm Cold Water Supply with 3/4" Standard Washing Machine Stop Cock.