Instanta 15Ltr SureFlow Plus Touch BoilerBuy for or rent from only instanta-db2000 per week
If you need any help or advice choosing the right machine please call us on: 0870 168 0828
Features and Benefits
· Electronically controlled for constant temperatures
· Programmable down to 80°C if required
· Simple push and hold dispense button
· Energy saving ECO mode
· Lock-off setting using electronic key-fob
· Early warning LCD diagnostics
· Five water level sensors
Counter mounted with drip tray.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) hose supplied. An isolating valve should be installed
between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection and choice of rear or front overflow.
Fitted with 1.75 metres of cable and a 13amp moulded plug.
Brushed stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Low voltage switching.
Two safety cut-outs.
The locking system is activated by touching an
electronic key fob against a sensor (located below
the display panel).
The boiling water dispense function can be set up in
four different ways;
- NONE/OPEN (Standard setting) – No lock. Simply push & hold button to dispense boiling water.
- TOGGLE - Key fob turns the dispense function on and off sequentially, as required.
- TIMED – Boiling water dispense is available for a pre-set time (adjustable in minutes), determining how long it can be used before locking off.
- ONE-SHOT – A single drink can be dispensed before the boiling water function locks off. One key fob is supplied with each boiler with additional keys available from Instanta spares department (Part No: D2000L). Up to 20 individual keys can be programmed.