Instanta DB500 TabletopBuy for
Features & Benefits
- Choice of water dispense; either standard push & hold (on demand) or if preferred, programmable metered/timed dispense
- Top-up feature allows user to top-up the drink following a measured dispense. The screen continues to flash for 5 seconds during which time the drink can be topped up. After 5 seconds, it reverts to timed dispense mode.
- Quick and easy to program the metered dispense using memory function on set-up.
- LCD screen displays a prominent “Caution Hot Water” safety message which flashes whenever hot water is dispensed.
- Electrical mains cord and water inlet coupling are underneath the boiler (provides choice of service connections from under-counter or above counter).